Crockpot Chili. This delicious Crockpot Chili recipe is hearty and perfect for chilly weather! Easy to make and perfect for loading up with your favorite toppings! Easy Crockpot Chili recipe is loaded with ground beef, seasonings & tons of flavor.
And since so many are asking, although I have and love my Instant Pot, I still love my slow cooker! As the seasons start to change, the first thing I start to crave (after pumpkin in all the things) is chili. A delicious and easy crockpot turkey chili recipe. You can have Crockpot Chili using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chili
- Prepare 1 lb of Or more of ground turkey, beef, Chicken, etc..
- You need 2 can of Beans – any kind, I used kidney.
- You need 1 of Onion chopped.
- You need 1 can of Tomatoes – I used 24 oz. diced. You can use crushed or sauce too- can even use fresh tomatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of Tomato sauce.
- You need 1 envelope of Chili seasoning, I used McCormick, you can also use a combination of chili powder, cumin, paprika, cayenne, garlic powder, salt pepper, oregano, I am an improvisor!!.
- You need of Garnish.
- You need 1 of as needed Sour cream.
- It’s 1 bunch of Grated cheese, cheddar, or anything else.
Perfect for those nights when you want dinner ready as soon as I've been making crockpot turkey chili for a couple of years now and absolutely love it. Delicious creamy white chicken chili made simple in the Crockpot! White chicken chili is one of my boys' favorites, and I'm excited to be sharing a recipe that not only tastes incredible, but has a prep. Quick and easy Crockpot Chili Recipe – Try this easy slow cooker chili recipe that the entire family will love.
Crockpot Chili instructions
- Sauté onion and brown meat in a pan for a few minutes.- until cooked..
- Add all ingredients to crock pot and stir..
- Cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low..
- You can stir in a bag of frozen mixed veggies or other veggies 30 minutes before serving..
This Crockpot Chili is simply amazing – perfectly seasoned, perfect texture, perfect heat – and SOOO easy. Easy as in "throw the ingredients in the crockpot and push a button" easy. A big pot of chili is one of my favorite "go to" recipes that I like to make in the cold winter months. Super easy to make, and one of the best homemade chilies you will ever have. This easy slow-cooker chili includes an envelope of chili powder, tomato sauce and tomatoes, pinto beans, and lean ground beef.