Tortellini tomato soup. Tomato Tortellini Soup Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, combine the soup, broth, milk, cream, tomatoes and.
Tortellini Soup – creamy tomato soup with cheese tortellini and fresh basil. And now I have a new favorite tomato soup because this Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup is SO good! This tomato tortellini soup is quick, easy to make, and comforting. You can cook Tortellini tomato soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tortellini tomato soup
- You need 1 lb of ground Italian sausage (I use turkey sausage).
- It’s 1/2 of onion (diced).
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 28 oz of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 32 oz of vegetable or chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh basil (chopped).
- Prepare 1 package of tortellini.
- It’s 1 cup of packed spinach.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
This tasty family dinner is ready This creamy tomato soup with tortellini is perfect for the freezing temperatures a lot of us are still. Herbs in the tomato soup just didn't mesh well at all. Tasted like a very watered down flavorless tomato sauce. Reviews for: Photos of Minute Tomato Soup with Tortellini.
Tortellini tomato soup instructions
- Heat a large pot over medium heat. Add sausage and cook until almost browned, add onion and seasoning, and cook until translucent. Add garlic and cook 1-2 minutes..
- Add tomatoes, broth, basil, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and cover, simmer 30 minutes..
- Add tortellini and spinach and simmer about 10 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve..
Creamy tomato soup is elevated by adding cheese-filled tortellini, Italian sausage, and fresh spinach. A touch of cream and a handful of fresh basil make this easy weeknight meal a fan favorite! It's almost soup season and I'm SO ready for it!!! Our whole family loves soup so I'm always testing new quick and easy recipes I can whip up for lunch or dinner. Tortellini soup is a delicious meal on it's own, but you can pair it with some garlic bread and a big green I have always been a fan of tomato soup.