Blueberry coconut french toast. The french toast baked nicely and was a perfect simple breakfast for our weekend guests! What I loved about it was the prep work was so minimal in the While the French Toast is baking, make the blueberry sauce. Add all ingredients to a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
This blueberry stuffed French toast is perfected with coconut pudding. Celebrate a special occasion with a Coconut-Blueberry Stuffed French Toast Bake. Blueberry and coconut pair perfectly in this moist and decadent French toast bake. You can have Blueberry coconut french toast using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry coconut french toast
- It’s 1 of loaf premium Italian bread ( I used OROWEAT),cut into 1" cubes.
- Prepare 2 cup of Fresh blueberries.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Shredded coconut.
- You need 5 of Large eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mesquite honey.
- Prepare 1 of Zest of 1 lemon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla.
Blueberry and coconut pair perfectly in this moist and decadent French toast bake. An oh-so-yummy option for a special occasion breakfast. And it's made with whole grain bread and real-food I mean, who doesn't like french toast? Add to that some super power berries (yes, I said super power), and you've got yourself an.
Blueberry coconut french toast instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large mixing bowl, toss bread cubes, coconut, and blueberries..
- Place in a large baking dish..
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, coconut milk, mesquite honey, lemon zest, lemon juice, cinnamon and vanilla..
- Pour mixture evenly over bread in baking dish..
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve with boysenberry syrup..
SayfalarTanınmış KişiCaroline ArtissVideolarBlueberry and Coconut French Toast. Coconut Crusted French Toast-thick and fluffy French toast coated in sweet coconut! This French toast is a real breakfast treat! We don't have any big plans for Easter this year. We are not traveling and unfortunately our families aren't coming to visit.