Cinnamon French Toast. This easy cinnamon french toast only requires milk, sugar, eggs, your favorite pancake syrup, bread and a few dashes of McCormick® Cinnamon Extract. French toast sticks are french toast you can eat with your fingers and tastes like cinnamon The week before it was Parmesan French Toast (insanely delicious!). To learn how to make French toast to feed a crowd, check out our go-to guide.
Mix beaten eggs, sugar, milk, cinnamon, and salt in a large, shallow bowl. Dip bread slices into egg mixture to coat. Cinnamon Raisin French Toast-you will love this delicious twist on the classic French toast recipe! You can cook Cinnamon French Toast using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon French Toast
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 4 slices of bread.
- You need 2 spoons of sugar.
- It’s 2 spoons of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk (I think).
- Prepare 1 spoon of butter.
- You need 1 of banana.
The cinnamon raisin bread makes this French toast extra special! And to keep the French toast party poppin', don't miss additional recipes for Cinnamon French Toast Muffins, Overnight Pumpkin French Toast Bake, Banana Bread French Toast and more French. Restaurant style Cinnamon French Toast recipe that's easy to make and fantastically delicious: The key here is to work with thick sliced bread. Ree Drummond's cinnamon baked French toast from Food Network is topped with cinnamon, nutmeg and bright blueberries.
Cinnamon French Toast instructions
- Mix 2 eggs, the milk, cinnamon and sugar together..
- Dip the bread in the mix..
- Spread butter on a pan and put the bread there..
- Take the bread out when it gets a little brown..
- Cook the eggs that's left. (I did mine sunny side up.).
- Cut the banana into pieces and spread it everywhere..
- Eat. (Tastes good with syrup too.).
For the French toast: Grease the baking pan with butter. Cinnamon French toast is a delicious sweet, spiced dish that can be served at any time of day. To make the toast, create a custard mixture with eggs, milk, and cinnamon. This breakfast casserole is sure to be a hit any morning or holiday celebration sicne it's a combo of so many favorite breakfast recipes. This EASY French toast casserole has a super crunchy cinnamon-sugar top!