Shrimp Scampi with No Carb Gluten Free Pasta.
You can cook Shrimp Scampi with No Carb Gluten Free Pasta using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Scampi with No Carb Gluten Free Pasta
- You need 1 lb of Shrimp.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- It’s 6 oz of Cremini mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/3 of white onion.
- You need 1/4 of yellow bell pepper.
- It’s 1 bunch of green onions.
- You need 4 of fresh basil.
- You need 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 packages of Shiritaki noodles – angel hair.
- You need 1 of basil leaves.
- You need of garnish.
- You need 4 oz of Italian blend cheese.
- You need 4 oz of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of seasonings.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 1 of dried basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 of dried oregano leaves.
Shrimp Scampi with No Carb Gluten Free Pasta instructions
- Drain and rinse noodles, boil for 2 minutes, and then dry the noodles in a dry pan on medium heat. Remove and set aside.
- Simmer the butter, olive oil, and 3/4 of the garlic cloves on low heat for 10 minutes or until the garlic is colored and infused into the oil..
- Add the mushrooms, white onions, yellow pepper, seasonings, and a large squeeze of lemon juice. Saute on medium-high heat for 5 minutes..
- Add the shrimp and saute until they are pink and plump.
- Add the noodles, basil leaves, green onions, remaining garlic, remaining onion, a dash of olive oil, and a large squeeze of lemon juice. This final step infuses more flavors. Saute on medium-high heat for 5 minutes and serve..
- Garnish with Italian blend cheese and grated parmesan.