Crispy french fries. You CAN make crispy french fries at home, as long as you use the proper potatoes and fry them twice. They even stay crispy when you. These Air Fryer French Fries are ultra crispy and easy to make at home!
These crispy french fries are easy to make and seriously good! A healthy air fryer recipe that makes addictive fries in minutes! Crispy french fries made in the air-fryer, with just a small amount of oil! You can have Crispy french fries using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy french fries
- It’s of 💕For fries marination.
- Prepare 3 of medium size potatoes.
- It’s 1/3 cup of corn flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Rice flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Mustard powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chicken powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s of 💕For frying.
- It’s of Oil for deep frying.
- Prepare of Salt for sprinkle.
- Prepare of Chaat masala for sprinkle.
Yes, you can make crispy seasoned baked French fries at home without deep-frying in oil. Try making your own hand cut homemade baked fries instead. Crispy edges, soft centers; extra-crispy French fries baked not fried – so you can feel good about eating them! When it comes to French fries, the single most important thing is the crispiness factor.
Crispy french fries step by step
- At first Peel potatoes and wash them then cut fries out of them.
- Now add them in a bowl and add all above mentioned ingredients of Marination and left for 10 min.
- Heat oil in a wok and deep fry them and then fry until golden brown then sprinkle salt and chaat Masala and enjoy❤.
Healthy air fried French fries are made using little to no oil, making them low in calories. This will help produce crispy fries. If you prefer crispy fries, serve the fries immediately. My husband's favorite fried goodies are these french fries. They're dipped in a super flavorful batter and then fried to perfection.