Mexican Chicken Bowl. This Mexican Chicken Bowl recipe is a super fun way to add a kick to your chicken lunch bowl. Packed with juicy grilled chicken, easy to make and very tasty and filling lunch. Enter: Easy healthy Mexican chicken lunch bowls of your dreams.
Mexican Chicken recipes are all awesome for meal prep. If you've been following along for a while. This Mexican Pulled Chicken is juicy and smoky- tender chicken thighs are shredded with two forks Place the chicken thighs in a container, bowl, or large plastic bag. You can cook Mexican Chicken Bowl using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Chicken Bowl
- Prepare 2 of -Grilled Chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 of -Cups Jasmine Rice.
- It’s 2 of -Roma Tomatoes; diced.
- You need 2 of – Limes; zested & juiced.
- Prepare 2 of -Cups of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 of -Yellow Onion; diced.
- It’s 1/4 slice of Green Pepper; diced.
- You need 1/4 slice of Red Pepper; diced.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of shredded Mexican 4 cheese.
- It’s 1 of -Can Organic seasoned Black Beans.
- It’s 1 of -Pkg. Taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 of -Tbsp. Fresh Cilantro.
- It’s 1/4 Tsp. of Cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp. of Kosher Salt.
- You need 1/4 Tsp. of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of Note: you can use whatever type of peppers you want in the salsa.
Pour the marinade on top (it will. Season chicken cubes with salt and pepper. Add chicken to the skillet and cook until well browned. You can make Mexican Chicken tacos, burritos, burrito bowls, enchiladas, salads, etc. all with this easy Mexican Chicken!
Mexican Chicken Bowl instructions
- Triple rinse rice; and spray the rice cooker..
- Add rice and water to rice cooker; (use rice cooker directions) put a clean wash cloth over it, then put the top of the rice cooker on and cook according to the rice cooker direction..
- Open the can of black beans and pour into a microwave safe bowl and cook on reheat for 2 to 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Grill- 7 minutes per side; bake- 30-40 minutes; steam- 60 minutes. Until Chicken is done. (I grill mine). Then let cool 5 minutes and diced up. Put chicken in a skillet with 1 tbsp. Of oil or use spray; add the pkg. of taco mix and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes; set aside..
- By this time the rice is done; so, zest 1/4 tsp. of lime into the rice and add 1/4 tsp. Cumin, 1 tbsp. cilantro and 1 to 2 tbsp. of lime juice; mix well; set aside..
- Dice up all vegetables and put them into a bowl; add 11/2 tbsp. Lime juice, 1/4 tsp. Zested lime, 1/2 tsp. Salt and1/4 tsp. Black Pepper; mix well and set aside..
- Now, lets put it all together: In whatever type of bowls your using; 1st put 1 cup of cilantro-lime rice on the bottom; 2nd add black beans, 3rd add fresh salsa, 4th add chicken, and 5th add 1/3 cup of the Mexican 4 cheese..
- Serve and enjoy with some tortilla chips & salsa..
It also freezes and reheats beautifully for prep ahead dinners you will CRAVE! Enjoy this Mexican Chicken Bowl – perfect for weight loss surgery patients but the whole family will love it. A ridiculously easy keto Mexican chicken soup for the slow cooker. Taco Chicken Bowls are great for bachelors, students, or the chronically busy because it's a "dump How to Serve Taco Chicken Bowls. Of course you'll need to make the rice separate but even if.