Baked Apple French Toast.
You can cook Baked Apple French Toast using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Apple French Toast
- Prepare 21 oz of can apple pie filling.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of milk or half n half.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 10 of half inch slices of day old French bread.
- It’s 2 tbsp of melted butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
Baked Apple French Toast step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spread pie filling into a greased 13×9 inch baking dish..
- In a bowl, beat eggs, milk and vanilla..
- Dip bread slices into egg mixture for 1 minute..
- Arrange 2 rows of bread on top of pie filling, slightly overlapping each slice..
- Brush bread with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar..
- Bake uncovered at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned..
- Serve fruit side up..