Easy, Delicious French Toast. Make French Toast W/ McCormick® Vanilla Extract & Cinnamon. This classic French Toast is a recipe that I absolutely love to make – especially on a lazy weekend morning. There's just something special about this rich and delicious French Toast drizzled with warm maple syrup!
Pick your favorite bread – white, Italian, French, or whole wheat and serve with our Easy Spiced Syrup for a tasty French toast recipe. This is a delicious, basic French toast recipe made with eggs, milk, and bread. Serve this popular breakfast dish with butter and maple syrup. You can have Easy, Delicious French Toast using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy, Delicious French Toast
- Prepare 2 large of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of sprinkle nutmeg.
- It’s 1 of sprinkle cinnamon.
- You need 3 slice of Tuscany Bread.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of maple syrup (for garnish).
Round out a delicious savory and sweet brunch menu with bacon or sausage. Measure flour into a large mixing bowl. Whisk in the salt, eggs, cinnamon, vanilla extract and sugar until smooth. Homemade French toast is among the most unassuming recipes.
Easy, Delicious French Toast instructions
- Crack 2 eggs into shallow bottomed bowl..
- Add 1/3 cup milk and whip with whisk or fork (I like to use a fork)..
- Sprinkle nutmeg and cinnamon in with milk and eggs and stir lightly with utensil used before (whisk or fork)..
- Turn on stove burner to high heat and melt 2 tbsp butter (2 tbsp per slice of bread) in frying pan..
- Place bread slice in egg mixture, and then flip onto other side..
- Once butter in pan has melted, place soaked bread slice into pan and wait about 2 minutes before flipping..
- Once flipped, let bread cook for another 30 seconds before plating..
- (Repeat steps 3-7 for additional 2 slices of bread).
- Garnish with maple syrup is desired..
Perfectly golden French toast looks rather elaborate: Thick slices of bread have been saturated and then cooked so they have a silky interior with a crispy crust on the outside. But here's the thing: You don't need a lot to make French toast great, as this recipe proves. Add it to your mental file, and you can prepare the most. That is exactly what you will learn to make with these French toast recipes. French toast is one of my favorite sweet breakfast meals.