Olive Garden Crock pot/slow cooker Tuscany zuppa soup. Slow cooker version of a famous restaurant soup. Easy taste of Italy brought home. Place potatoes in a slow cooker (such as Crock Pot®).
Our very favorite soup – made in a slow cooker! Get ready to please the whole family with this copycat Slow Cooker Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup! Classic zuppa toscana soup, in slow cooker form! You can have Olive Garden Crock pot/slow cooker Tuscany zuppa soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Olive Garden Crock pot/slow cooker Tuscany zuppa soup
- It’s of soup.
- You need 3 of large potatoes.
- You need 5 of italian sausage links, chicken, turkey or pork.
- You need 1 of large diced onion.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 6 of cups chicken stock.
- It’s 2 of cups water.
- You need 2 of teaspoons of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 of teaspoons of oregano.
- Prepare 5 of cups of chopped kale stems removed.
- Prepare 1 of can of non or low fat evaporated milk.
It tastes WAY better than the restaurant version, and is sure to be a crowd pleaser! Even though zuppa toscana soup translates to Tuscan soup, it's not a traditionally Tuscan soup. Olive Garden named this soup and made it incredibly popular all. Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana is a creamy sausage, kale, and potato soup.
Olive Garden Crock pot/slow cooker Tuscany zuppa soup step by step
- Clean and Cut potatoes in half and then slice into 1/4 inch slices (leave peeling on).
- Add all ingredients except for kale and evaporated milk.
- Remove italian sausage from casings and brown in frying pan until cooked (about 10 mins) then add to crockpot.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or 8 hours on low. Once the potatoes are cooked, add the evaporated milk and kale. Turn to low and cook for an additional 45 mins. Taste and add salt and pepper as needed.
Many of you have wanted the Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Slow Cooker version, so I want to make sure you have the recipe. Crockpot Dishes Crock Pot Slow Cooker Zuppa Soup Soup Recipes Great Recipes Sausage Soup Olive Gardens Italian Seasoning Soups And Stews. This crock pot zuppa toscana soup is an Olive Garden copycat recipe that makes it easy to bring the taste of Italy home. How to make zuppa toscana soup. This next part is only a photo tutorial of the recipe steps.