Glorified Crockpot Chicken and Noodles. This crockpot chicken and noodles recipe is not only hearty, rich and delicious, but also easy to prepare. This is definitely a family favorite around the holidays. Crock Pot Chicken and Noodles is the ultimate comfort food.
Return chicken to pot and add egg noodles. You can add pepper for a little kick. I love crockpot recipes, especially this time of year. You can have Glorified Crockpot Chicken and Noodles using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Glorified Crockpot Chicken and Noodles
- Prepare 1 packages of (8 oz.) Noodles of choice.
- It’s 3 cup of Diced cooked chicken breast (Turkey may also be used!).
- You need 1 can of (10 1/4 oz.) Cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Milk (More if needed!).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chicken broth.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Pimento, drained and chopped.
- It’s 1 can of (4 oz.) Mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of Green pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Diced celery.
- You need 1/4 cup of Frozen or Canned peas.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Cottage cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded Sharp Chedder Cheese, White cheddar will work too!.
- You need 1/2 cup of Freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper to taste!.
- You need 1 of Crumbled Ritz crackers.
- You need 1 of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 of Parsley.
There's just something wonderful about walking in the door after a long day and To make Crockpot Creamy Chicken Noodles, all you do is chop your vegetables and scatter them on the bottom of the crockpot. Crockpot Chicken and Noodles is a comfort meal the whole family can enjoy. Everything is cooked right in the crock making this an easy weeknight meal. This scrumptious Crockpot Chicken and Noodles can be in the crock in a matter of ten minutes leaving you precious time to help with.
Glorified Crockpot Chicken and Noodles instructions
- Cook noodles less than time says on package.UNTIL BARELY TENDER! They will finish cooking in the crockpot! Drain and rinse well..
- In large bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients with the noodles making sure the noodles are somewhat separated and evenly coated. Don't overmix! ****** If you are using canned peas toss them in at the end!.
- Spray your crockpot with non-stick spray. Cook on low about 4-5 hrs. High about 2-3 hrs. Until heated thoroughly and bubbling!.
- Sprinkle on crushed Ritz crackers paprika and parsley about a half hour before serving! Enjoy!.
Quick and easy, this chicken noodle recipe is made in your slow cooker. Stir a few times while cooking. Crockpot Chicken and Noodles is a completely addicting recipe and so comforting at the end of the day. This is comfort food in all of its glory. Sometimes we like to swap out the chicken for turkey or even rotisserie chicken (just make sure you adjust the cooking time if you are adding pre-cooked.