Talapia Fish Ball in Peri Peri Curry. Great recipe for Talapia Fish Ball in Peri Peri Curry. #protein Talapias are amazing mild flavoured, melt-in-the-mouth sweet water fishes. Sprinkle cilantro on the Coconut-flavored Tilapia Fish and Potatoes Curry and serve hot over steaming basmati rice or with your favorite bread rolls. Put the fish on a baking tray and spoon over some of the piri-piri sauce.
Peri's Spice Ladle is born out of a passion for exploring food, especially the flavors of my native Indian and Parsi. It's one of the many great recipes shared by home cooks on BakeSpace.com, the world's sweetest recipe swap community. White Fish Korma White Fish Butter White Fish Madras White Fish Vindaloo White Fish Garlic curry. You can have Talapia Fish Ball in Peri Peri Curry using 18 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Talapia Fish Ball in Peri Peri Curry
- Prepare 7 of fillets of talapia fish cleaned and deveined.
- It’s as needed of Water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need handful of freshly chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tablespoon of tomato paste/purée.
- You need of Oil to deep fry+2 teaspoon oil for the curry.
- It’s of For fish ball marinade:.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of spicy curry powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Red Chilli powder.
- It’s of For Peri Peri curry:.
- You need 1 of large onion chopped roughly.
- It’s 2 of dried red chillies broken (desseded).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of regular/balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 1.5 tablespoon of oregano powder.
- It’s 5 of garlic pearls chopped roughly.
- You need 3 tablespoon of warm water.
Toss tilapia in flour and fry in oil until sealed. Barbequed beef, marinated in Indo-African spices. Top nandos peri peri sauce recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com.. Full ingredient & nutrition information of the Chicken and Creamy Curry Wrap Calories.
Talapia Fish Ball in Peri Peri Curry step by step
- Chop the fish fillets into smaller pieces.
- Blend them into a paste/a thick mass, using a mixer.
- Add all the ingredients for the marinade and keep covered for an hour. (For best results marinade the day before and leave in the fridge overnight).
- Grease you palms with some oil roll the marinated fish into lemon sized balls.
- Heat oil in a wok and gently fry the fish balls for 2-3 minutes only.(do not overfry them, as they tend to become hard when overfried.).
- Keep the fried fish balls aside.
- Blend all the ingredients listed under Peri Peri paste without any water.
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil in a wok.
- Add the Peri Peri sauce paste and sauté for 2-3 minutes on medium heat till the oil separates.
- Season with salt and mix well.
- When the mix starts leaving the sides of the pan, add the fried fish balls by gently tossing them in the curry.
- Add amount of water and bring it to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cook covered until the fish ball poof up in size and the curry thickens to your desired consistency.
- Before taking of heat add tomato paste and mix well.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with rice or any breads of your choice.
Full ingredient & nutrition information of the Tilapia Fish Burrito / Taco. Tilapia Recipes: Baked and Grilled Tilapia, Tilapia Sandwich. Find new and interesting ways to enjoy tilapia including baked tilapia, grilled tilapia and tilapia sandwiches from the experts at Food Network. Zesty Grilled Tilapia Recipe: : Food Network. Food Network invites you to try this Zesty Grilled Tilapia recipe from Paula's Home Cooking.