Coconut Vegetable Curry.
You can have Coconut Vegetable Curry using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Vegetable Curry
- Prepare 1 can of Light Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Curry powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chili paste.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Minced ginger.
- It’s 1 of Yellow zucchini squash.
- You need 1 of Green zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of Red pepper.
- It’s 1 of Green pepper.
- It’s 1 lb of Firm tofu.
- Prepare 4 bunch of Green onion.
Coconut Vegetable Curry instructions
- Dice vegetables and tofu into cubes..
- Combine coconut milk, curry powder, chili paste, brown sugar, and ginger in large skillet. Bring to a boil..
- Add vegetables and tofu to sauce. Allow to cook for 15 minutes or until ready..