Amazing French Dip Sandwiches with Au Jus.
You can cook Amazing French Dip Sandwiches with Au Jus using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Amazing French Dip Sandwiches with Au Jus
- It’s 1 of 12oz bottle dark beer.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- It’s 3 lb of beef roast (rump or top round).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of beef bouillion (i like the better than bouillion).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lawry's season salt.
- You need of additional items.
- Prepare 1 of French rolls or any type hard crusty rolls you prefer. You will need 6-8 depending on how u make them..
- You need 1 of If you would like cheese use what you prefer..
Amazing French Dip Sandwiches with Au Jus instructions
- Trim extra fat from roast and put in crock pot. Add remaining ingredients and cook on low setting for 8-10 hours. (The longer you cook it the better it is).
- Once roast is done, butter your rolls and place on a baking sheet. Put into a 350°F oven for about 10 minutes or until toasted..
- Remove meat and slice along the grain or you can shred the meat. Add meat to toasted rolls and top with cheese if desired. If adding cheese place back into oven on broil just until cheese melts..
- Serve sandwiches hot with au jus sauce..
- Tips: You may substitute beef broth for the water and beef bouillion. Also I like to flip my roast about half way thru cooking, you don't need to..