Fluffy French Toast.
You can cook Fluffy French Toast using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fluffy French Toast
- Prepare 2 slice of Sliced bread.
- It’s 170 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 20 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Margarine.
- Prepare 1 of Vanilla extract.
Fluffy French Toast step by step
- Gather the ingredients: 2 slices of bread, egg, milk, sugar, margarine, and some vanilla extract if you have it..
- Combine the egg, sugar, and milk in a bowl with a whisk. Mix in the vanilla last to add a nice aroma if you have it..
- Strain the egg mixture into a tray. If you don't have a strainer, then you can just use the egg mixture as is..
- Cut each bread slice into four and soak the pieces in the egg mixture. When about half of the mixture has been soaked up, flip the slices over..
- Please wait until all of the visible egg mixture has been soaked up..
- Melt the butter in a frying pan at medium heat. Spread the butter over the entire surface of the pan. Gently arrange the bread slices in the pan..
- Adjusting the heat as necessary, cook until both sides of the bread are browned. Top with powdered sugar and maple syrup and enjoy..