Mozzarella pork meatballs over spaghetti.
You can cook Mozzarella pork meatballs over spaghetti using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mozzarella pork meatballs over spaghetti
- It’s 1 pack of lean minced pork.
- You need 2 of small onions finely diced.
- Prepare Half of teaspoon garlic powder.
- You need of Heaped teaspoon of French mustard.
- It’s of Thyme.
- You need 1 inch of sliced sourdough bread of bread crumbs(can use crackers).
- Prepare Tin of tomatoes.
- Prepare of Spaghetti.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of Mozzarella.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of third flat teaspoon of salt.
Mozzarella pork meatballs over spaghetti step by step
- Mix half of the onions, garlic powder, salt, thyme, breadcrumbs, pepper into the mince..
- Squeeze together for a few minutes until formed together. Optional, add small bits of mozzarella to the mix..
- Roll into meatballs and brown in a sautee pan and then remove..
- Add the rest of the onions, fresh garlic to the pan and soften..
- Add tinned tomatoes and simmer for 10 mins..
- Return the meatballs to the pan and simmer for 5 mins with lid on..
- Remove lid, add mozzarella and bake in oven at 200 to melt the cheese for another 10 minutes..
- Serve over spaghetti drizzled with olive oil..