Crunchy KFC French Fries ala Leli.
You can have Crunchy KFC French Fries ala Leli using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crunchy KFC French Fries ala Leli
- Prepare 3 of potatoes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of scratch/maize/corn flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sugar (optional).
- Prepare 3 of mashed garlic.
- Prepare of Water.
Crunchy KFC French Fries ala Leli instructions
- Cut potatoes with same shape then put them in a bowl of water to prevent from changing color into brown.
- Boil water with salt, sugar, garlic and chopped potatoes for about 5 minutes.
- Place boiled potatoes in freezer for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, mix potatoes with flour and scratch (i used plastics mason jar to mix them, then i shake it all).
- Potatoes will be like this after you mix with flour n scratch ->.
- Fry potatoes for about 3 minutes.
- Put potatoes into freezer for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours in fridge, fry potatoes in deep fry..
- Put potatoes in fridge for 15-20 minutes then fry again until golden brown.
- Yaaap voillaaa french fries is ready to serve with salt n oregano or tomato sauce n mayonnaise..
- NOTE: you can save ur potatoes with flour n scratch (step 5) inside fridge n you can fry anytime u want.