Venison pot roast. A venison pot roast is a bit different from the classic Jewish pot roast I ate as a kid. Dh taught me how to make venison roasts when we met. Tastes just like any pot roast to me.
This delicious simple venison pot roast with tomatoes, garlic and onion recipe is for the slow cooker and is bursting with flavor. Need a new venison burger recipe? This beer cheese-stuffed venison slider should be at the top of your must-try list. You can cook Venison pot roast using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Venison pot roast
- Prepare 1/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil leaves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried thyme leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of 10 1/2 oz. condensed french onion soup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1 large of potato,cut into.1' cubes.
- You need 4 of carrots,cut into 2' pieces.
- It’s 2 of celery,cut into 2".pieces.
- It’s 3 lb of venison.
Check out our favorite venison roast Crock Pot recipes for juicy, meaty meals. These recipes make it super convenient to cook up a delicious venison roast or venison stew in the Crock-Pot or slow. Here is a recipe for all you hunters or wives of hunters! Submitted by reader Kari M. is this fantastic recipe for Venison pot roast cooked right in your slow cooker!
Venison pot roast instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In large ziploc bag and combine first 5 ing. Add meat and shake to coat well..
- In large pot brown meat and both sides in oil. Add spice mix leftovers to pot and add soup,broth and bay leaves..
- Heat to a boil and remove from heat. Cover and bake in baking dish 1 1/2 hour.
- Add veggies and re cover and bake another 1 1/2 hour. Remove bay leaf and serve..
Venison Roast With Vegetables Crock Pot Recipes. Crock Pot Pulled Venison Hawaiian RollsLegendary Whitetails – Community. Share: Rate this Recipe Roll the meat in seasoned flour and brown in a heavy iron pot. Add water and bay leaf and cover tightly, simmering over low heat until meat is tender, from. Check occasionally, add more marinade to prevent sticking.