Fluffy French toast. Fluffy French Toast. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. My family can't wait for golden slices of this French Toast to come off the griddle. We prefer the homemade Molasses syrup to any store-bought variety.
Try this fluffy French toast for breakfast and you won't need anything else. I promise you will catch yourself often in the act of preparing it over and over again. It is a simple recipe which requires for. You can cook Fluffy French toast using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fluffy French toast
- Prepare 6 slices of bread.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
It Is easy to make at home and the perfect breakfast for weekends or any day! Serve this light and fluffy french toast with butter, maple syrup, and powdered sugar. French toast will always be a staple for leisurely weekend breakfasts along with my favourite fluffy French toast. You know when you feel like making something grand-ish for a weekend breakfast and.
Fluffy French toast step by step
- Beat together egg, milk, sugar,salt, spices and vanilla extract.
- Heat a lightly oiled pan under medium heat.
- Dunk each slice of bread in egg mixture, soaking both sides. Place in pan, and cook on both sides until golden..
Fluffy french toast is lightly crisp and golden on the outside and light and fluffy on the inside. The boys are off today so we are having a somewhat lazy morning. When the kids have off from school, I. Fluffy French Toast recipe from The Country Cook. Is there anything better than fluffy french toast topped with syrup, fresh berries, and dusted with powdered sugar?