Chilli cheese wedges. How to cook quick and easy potato wedges with chilli sauce and melted cheese on top. Please comment and rate my video. Quick beef chili served on top of oven-baked potato wedges.
Heat up frozen potato wedges to use as clever dippers for our creamy meat sauce. Cook over low heat until cheese is melted and mixture is hot, stirring frequently. These Chili Cheese Potato Wedges are on the healthier side made with baked potato wedges tossed in olive oil and smothered in an easy chili recipe made with.. You can cook Chilli cheese wedges using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chilli cheese wedges
- You need 300 g of chilli per person (check out my other recipe!).
- It’s 2 of large potatoes (regular or sweet).
- It’s Dash of Oliver oil.
- You need 3 g of Salt.
- You need 10 g of paprika.
- Prepare 5 g of ground pepper.
- Prepare 100 g of Cheese.
- It’s 10 g of Coriander.
- Prepare 30 g of Jalapenos.
- Prepare 50 g of salsa (check out my other recipe for this!).
- Prepare of Siracha Mayo.
Chili Cheese Wedges features potato wedges topped with beef chili, cheddar I'm a fan of Jack's potato wedges; they're moist inside with just a slightly-crispy, lightly-battered. Top the fries with the chilli, then scatter over the remaining cheese and grill, until bubbling and melted. Cheese, For ServingCilantro, For ServingLime Wedges For ServingInstructions:Heat Add this into the chili, along with the lime juice. This easy chili recipe is made with ground beef, tomatoes, and beans.
Chilli cheese wedges step by step
- Chop the potatoes into wedges (skin on).
- Chuck into a bowl and season with oil, paprika, pepper and salt, mix well and place onto a foil lined baking tray and place onto the oven for 40-50 minutes.
- Grate the cheese, chop the jalapenos and chop the coriander roughly.
- Reheat chilli in microwave/saucepan/instant pot.
- When the wedges are ready, plate up! Wedges, then chilli, then cheese, salsa, jalapenos, Siracha mayo and coriander.
Add your own favorite ingredients and spices to personalize this recipe. Jump to navigationJump to search. ". Looking for an easy chili cheese sauce? Sure nothing can be the convenience, but making a fast food staple like a Chili Cheese Burger, from scratch, takes the classic to. This Homemade Chili Cheese Dog recipe is quite flavorful.