Thai Curry Udon Noodle. Thai curry is one of my go-to comfort meals. I'm almost embarrassed to admit how often I eat it. The rich, slightly spicy, and super flavourful coconut broth You can add any veggie you like and switch the tofu for chicken, beef or even seafood.
Bonus: it's simple enough to throw together on a busy weeknight. Since the Japanese modify the food from other cuisines to suit their palate, you can expect Japanese curry to be quite different from Indian curries or Thai curries. I used convenient and easy to prepare Fortune udon noodles. You can have Thai Curry Udon Noodle using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Curry Udon Noodle
- It’s 2 of bundle of flat udon noodle.
- It’s 2 of egg.
- It’s 3 of tomato.
- It’s of STOCK BASE OPTIONAL.
- Prepare 2 dash of fish sauce or light soy sauce optional.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 liter of water.
- It’s 4 tbsp of thai red curry paste.
- Prepare of POUNDED PASTE FOR STOCK BASE.
- Prepare 3 clove of pounded garlic.
- It’s 5 small of pounded shallot.
- You need 1 cup of pounded dried prawn.
This FAST, FLAVORFUL & EASY soup has rich fragrant broth and can be made with w/ either shrimp, tofu or chicken! Red Thai curry is one of my favourite Asian dishes – it's got a nice amount of spice but it isn't overwhelming, and isn't overly heavy unlike some Indian curries. The sauce is usually fairly thin, which is why it was so easy to serve this as a soup-style dish – although if you wanted, you could make this. Curry noodles are a favorite food.
Thai Curry Udon Noodle step by step
- FRIED POUNDED PASTE FOR BASE.
- in pan with oil saute pounded paste till fragrant and lightly but not burn then drain excess oil.
- MAKE THAI CURRY NOODLE.
- in pan with 1 tbsp of oil saute thai red curry paste for half minute then add fried pounded paste with water and bring to a boil.
- put flat udon noodle and simmer for 13 minutes and add dash of fish sauce or light soy sauce then stir often to prevent burn bottom and sauce start thickening.
- add tomato and off heat.
- serve thai curry udon noodle with eggs.
I know everything is my favorite food, but Thai street food, especially the kind sold off a boat floating dock side, has to be really good food. A big batch of sauteed Asian greens would be a nice side. – thirschfeld. I am eating this Bangkok Coconut Curry Noodle Bowl for L & D every day right now and I guess you could say it's going alright. Alright as in -> creamy coconut curry sauce clinging to brown rice noodles (these are the ones I buy) with bright green asparagus nuggets and crunchy broccoli bites and carrot. Marion's Kitchen is packed with simple and delicious Asian recipes and food ideas.