Ultimate Super Easy Chili Nachos. Logan is super excited about the big game this weekend. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil.
In bowl, mix together tomatoes, onion and cilantro. Squeeze lime into the tomato mixture and toss until blended. They really do live up to their name! You can have Ultimate Super Easy Chili Nachos using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ultimate Super Easy Chili Nachos
- You need 1 of tortilla chips, your choice, I like scoops or bite size.. easier I think.
- You need 2 can of chili with beans, any size.
- Prepare 1 jar of salsa con queso cheese,.or any liquid cheese of choice.
- It’s 1 jar of salsa.
- Prepare 1 tub of sour cream.
- You need 1 large of can sliced black olives.
- Prepare 1 jar of jalapeno or banana pepper rings.
- It’s 1 of sliced, chopped.. fresh chives, optional.
More game day food for the Super Bowl! Mexican Street Corn Dip << You could toss this on your nachos instead of the corn salsa in today's recipe. Brown beef in a large skillet; drain. Stir in beans and taco seasoning.
Ultimate Super Easy Chili Nachos instructions
- all ingredient amounts depends on how many you are serving and how much you put on each plate. so adjust ingredients accordingly…
- in a pot heat chili..
- on another pot heat cheese..
- when both hot and bubbly, turn off heat.
- on a plate or in a big bowl or in a nacho boat, line bottom with desired amount of nacho chips..
- top chips with desired amount of chili..
- then top with desired amount of hot cheese.
- add salsa.
- top with sour cream…
- sprinkle on sliced olives…
- add a few jalapenos or banana pepper rings.
- sprinkle on some chives..
- serve immediately!.
- all ingredients are optional.. add whatever you like to yours.. other options are…. … diced yellow onion, shredded cheddar cheese, fresh diced green pepper, make it personal and have a huge buffet of ingredients for a party great for superbowl too ..
Spoon half the beef mixture over cheese in sheet pan. Top nachos with diced tomato, sliced jalapenos, black olives, and the chopped bottoms of the green onions. To build the nachos, place a layer of tortilla chips on a platter or plate. Add another layer of chips, another layer of the beef/bean mixture, and the Monterey Jack cheese. A quick and easy appetizer, these Ultimate Chili Cheese Nachos are so good, you'll want to eat them all.