You can cook Salmon Croquettes using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon Croquettes
- It’s 1 can of Pink Salmon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tbsp of Parsely flakes.
- It’s tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Lawrys seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 slice of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
Salmon Croquettes step by step
- Open salmon add to a mixing bowl brake the salmon in small pieces, add bell pepper chopped, onion chopped, garlic minced, fresh or dry parsley chopped, black pepper, lawry's seasoning, mix together , add dry bread crumbs, eggs, milk mix all ingredients together. Add flour onto a plate party the salmon etiquette in Palm of hand flour on both sides place on a oil baking sheet or you can fried the salmon croquettes 10 minutes on both side on medium or low heat. Baking the croquettes in oven 350 for 45 minutes ..