Fried Rice/chicken peri peri/egg salad. This peri-peri chicken salad recipe is perfect for lunch or a healthy dinner and the spicy peri-peri marinade on the chicken will have you coming back for more. When the temperatures start rising, I start thinking of recipes that require minimum effort and maximum reward. I love chicken livers and we usually eat them floured and fried with gravy (healthy!) or fried with onions similar to this recipe.
Combine sauces with seasoning in a bowl, and add fillets to coat well. Heat a nonstick pan with cooking spray on medium heat. Learn how to make Peri Peri Masala at home from our chef Archana on Ruchkar Mejwani Basic Cooking. You can have Fried Rice/chicken peri peri/egg salad using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Rice/chicken peri peri/egg salad
- It’s of Rice.
- It’s of Chicken stock.
- Prepare of Turmeric.
- Prepare of Curry.
- You need of Seasoning.
- It’s of Peas.
- It’s of Carrots.
- You need of Sweet corn.
- You need of Chicken peri peri.
- You need of Chicken.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- It’s of Cayenne pepper.
- It’s of Fresh Ginger.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Juice of lemon.
- Prepare of Egg salad.
- Prepare of Boiled eggs.
- It’s of Shredded cabbage.
- Prepare of Shredded carrot.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
This masala is used as a seasoning agent in recipes such. Our South African PERi-PERi sauces are a great addition to your pantry. Our sauces are the perfect way to add a little PERi-PERi to your cooking. Grab a bottle and get creative with our recipes.
Fried Rice/chicken peri peri/egg salad step by step
- In a pot, add the chicken stock, seasoning, turmeric, per boiled rice and cook.
- In a pan add little oil, ginger and garlic paste and fry for a few minutes then add the sliced vegetables(peas, carrots and sweet corn).
- Stir the vegetables and add the cooked rice and stir all together.
- For the peri peri, Blend all the ingredients together.
- Place the chicken in a bowl and add the blended ingredients and marinate over night.
- Preheat oven and place the chicken in oven tray and grill.
- For the salad Dice the boiled eggs into big chunks in a bowl, add the carrots and cabbage, mayonnaise and mix everything together.
- Serve and enjoy.
PERi-PERi Chicken Fried Steak and Slaw. Heat the oil and butter, add the onions and fry until translucent. Then add the garlic followed by the chopped green pepper. After frying the chicken, I After frying the chicken, I can then give it dhooni with a piece of coal? Actually I dont know how to grill.